The Anti-Dolt Blog

The Anti-Dolt Blog
Imbecilic Repellent

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Big Wal-Mart Lie

I recently did a blog post entitled "Do you Detest Wal-Mart?"
Well, I should have added something else to that post, but I figured I'd save it for another day. Anyway, what I'm about to provide, is an image that portrays a big Wal-Mart lie! Of course, there are many lies found within the walls of that retail giant, but this one takes the fuckin' cake.

Look below:

Now that's one big, Grade-A fucking lie, right there! What in the hell happened to this policy??? I know the text is clearly shown on the image, but I have to type this just for the effect, and it says: "If some community, for whatever reason, doesn't want us in there, we aren't interested in going in and creating a fuss." -- Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton.
Yeah, remember, that is what the founder (Sam Walton) said a long time ago. Things sure have changed over the years, as Wal-Mart continues to bully its way into uninvited areas and turns small cities into ghost towns while destroying small businesses along with other facets of the economy with its communism-worshipping ways of greed and corruption.
Wally World can go fuck their selves... Cheers now!
---End of Post
Shop for Electronics @ The 'Electronic Haven' via Amazon! [Link has been removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment