The Anti-Dolt Blog

The Anti-Dolt Blog
Imbecilic Repellent

Monday, September 6, 2010

Did someone lose their 'Big Cock' or something?

Hey, you! Did anyone recently lose their freakish-sized cock or something? Or is this simply an image of a crazy cockatrice that has evolved backwards or possibly forwards, into a gigantic rooster? Ha-ha! The image below, represents the age-old question, "Who has the biggest cock on Earth besides the, often envied, Sperm Whale?" Yep, this guy obviously does at the moment and he had to use a lasso just to bring it in; check it out:

Did someone lose their big cock?I mean, really, what the fuck? Did someone call for a roundup? Ha-ha!

Yeah-yeah, we all know that this image is fake, but it has its advantages if used properly. Just think, for example, you could send someone that you currently admire an e-mail, perhaps to an individual you haven't spoken to in a while or maybe some potential sex slave you recently met on MySpace, FaceBook or from an adult dating site, while using this image as an icebreaker of some sorts - for your advantage, of course. Just type in the subject line of the e-mail, "check out my huge cock," "only open this message if you want to see my big cock," or "I attached an image file of my massive cock," add the photo as an attachment file, send the e-mail, and if you get a response about it, you know they opened it without actually knowing for sure that you really didn't send a picture of your proud penis, divine dong and/or gleaming lubricated dick of pictorial madness! Ha-ha!

It was just a thought, as I'm trying to find other uses for this asinine, fake-cock photo (after saving it to my picture files), besides using it for just a laugh, even though I'm only currently using it to promote a fictional, humorous post I wrote a few days ago on another site of mine that was entitled: "Why do people keep staring at my cock?" <-- Check it out. That's all I wanted... LOL! Cheers now!

---End of Mega-Cock Post

2 comments:

  1. It.s easy to know why. It's because so
    few people in the United States has one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That much is true... We have too many sissy males with "manginas" walking around as it is, so maybe that's why people keep staring at my cock...... Ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete