The Anti-Dolt Blog

The Anti-Dolt Blog
Imbecilic Repellent

Monday, December 13, 2010

"Babe Police"

...Since it's nearly Christmas time and it is supposedly the "season to be jolly," I thought it would be a good time to temporarily retire critic reviews and take a transitory hiatus from making fun of stupidity, imbecilic beings, etc., and post something a little more pleasing to the sensory glands, and whatnot.

Yes, folks... it is time for the Babe Police, to regulate upon that wicked ass of yours. I've selected a fine prospect for the job, and I'll drop down a couple of these authoritative, seductive pics in a moment. Personally, I've never really understood why a guy would want to get dominated by a female, when role playing or whatever. If cop uniforms get you off, I thought the guy was the one who was suppose to be wearing the uniform and laying down the domineering ways of aggression via excessive amounts of testosterone; ya know, the male hormone.

...But whatever, if you'd rather be controlled and dominated as opposed to acting like a primitive caveman, so be it. I will say, however, that the babe I have pictured below, could be in charge of me any day... Well, only at first, then I would turn it around and ... and ... then I would ... until she ... and I would continue to ... Ha-ha-ha!

The sexy model sporting the police gear is Denise Milani:

---------Babe Police on the Patrol! Be good now... Yeah, right!

If you'd like to see more of this sexy babe, visit the link below:

"Who is Denise Milani?"

---End of Post

---'Click Here' for additional Sexy Babes via Gallery Links

No comments:

Post a Comment